[R-sig-ME] Anova (type III-tests) table based on LRT for glmmTMB models

Mollie Brooks mollieebrook@ @ending from gm@il@com
Mon Jul 30 11:04:58 CEST 2018

Hi Guillaume,

I’m not very experienced with Anova, but I know the development version of glmmTMB supports car::Anova. Ben recently added this functionality.

To install the development version try devtools::install_github("glmmTMB/glmmTMB/glmmTMB")
or see further instructions here https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB

After installing, check out vignette("model_evaluation")

cheers,
Mollie