[R-sig-ME] glmmTMB zero-inflated Poisson significant effects?

Lillie Pennington lpennington @ending from ucmerced@edu
Thu Jul 26 22:13:56 CEST 2018

Hello,

I'm attempting to determine significant effects for a model I am running using the glmmTMB package. I've been setting up the model and then testing effects by dropping terms from the model, and then using aov to compare the full model to the model with a term dropped. I'm wondering if there is a way to separate the count portion of the model from the zero inflated portion so I can compare them separately? That is, compare the full conditional model to the conditional model with a term dropped, and then compare the full zero-inflated model to the zero-inflated model with a term dropped.

Thanks!

Lillie Pennington
PhD Student, UC Merced
Environmental Systems