[R-sig-ME] Complete-separation-problem-resolution

James Uanhoro j@me@@u@nhoro @ending from gm@il@com
Thu Jul 26 15:47:04 CEST 2018

Check out the blme package. You can specify priors for fixed effects; this
is one way of handling the complete separation problem.
For choice of prior, Greenland and Mansournia (
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26011599) suggest using log-F(1, 1)
over other common suggestions like normal, or Jeffrey's or t-priors. But
blme provides a quick solution that limits you to normal or t.