[R-sig-ME] graphics that accompany the Fitting Mixed-Effects Models Using the lme4 Package in R

Maksim Rudnev m@k@im@rudnev @ending from gm@il@com
Sun Jul 22 15:16:07 CEST 2018

Hi Peter,

the handout says explicitly (p.2): "I will not show every piece of code
used to produce the data graphics. The code is available in the script
files for the slides (and sometimes in the example sections of the data
set’s documentation)."

I was able to find all the source codes in the same directory
http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~bates/IMPS2008/ See the .Rnw  files.

For example, the code for Figure "Reaction time versus days by subject" on
page 16 of the handout is in a file
http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~bates/IMPS2008/Longitudinal.Rnw, lines 54-58.

On Sun, Jul 22, 2018 at 1:49 AM Peter Paprzycki <peter.paprzycki using gmail.com>
wrote:

> Can someone direct my to the R code to the cool graphics (I believe done in
> lattice package) that accompany the pdf labeled "Fitting Mixed-Effects
> Models Using the lme4 Package in R" prepared by Doug Bates and presented at
> International Meeting of the Psychometric Society
> June 29, 2008 accessed at at:
> http://www.stat.wisc.edu/~bates/IMPS2008/lme4-4a4.pdf?
>
> Thank you
>
> Peter