[R-sig-ME] [FORGED] Types of residuals in lme4

Burcu Darst bd@r@t @ending from wi@c@edu
Fri Jul 6 19:02:08 CEST 2018

Thank you, Rolf and James! That is very helpful to know!

On Jul 5, 2018, at 8:39 PM, James Uanhoro <james.uanhoro using gmail.com<mailto:james.uanhoro using gmail.com>> wrote:

In addition to Rolf Turner's point, you can get the random effects using
the ranef() function.

ranef(test)$DBID and ranef(test)$familyID should do it.

James