[R-sig-ME] GLMMs with Adaptive Gaussian Quadrature

Sean MacEachern @e@n@m@ce@ch @ending from gm@il@com
Fri Jun 15 21:37:18 CEST 2018

Looks interesting. Would it be possible to fit a Numerator relationship
matrix as a random effect similarly to MCMCglmm or Asreml for binary or
categorical datasets?

Regards,

Sean MacEachern