[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm bivariate with offset

Walid Mawass w@lidm@w@@@10 @ending from gm@il@com
Wed Jun 13 20:51:37 CEST 2018

Thank you Jarrod, the model finally ran with your advice. I am aware of
the sensitivity of the posterior distribution, this is just my first
prior. I am going to use another one with nu = 1.002.

Cheers

Walid