[R-sig-ME] partially crossed design, longitudinal

Cristiano Alessandro cri@@le@@@ndro @ending from gm@il@com
Tue Jun 5 23:32:35 CEST 2018

Hi Thierry,

thanks for your help. While I understand the need of considering the
analysis at the design stage of an experiment, I thought this was a pretty
standard design. Like when testing for a drug, I have a baseline (before
treatment), then I measure at different time point during administration of
the drug (to see the time course of the treatment), and then at different
time point after interruption of the drug administration (to see
retaining). I would be interested to see if the drug is effective, and if
there is a 'time' effect during drug administration and interruption.

Do you have suggestions on how to design this kind of study better for the
future? Thanks!

Best
Cristiano

Do you have suggestions on how to design this study better for the future?