[R-sig-ME] OT: How make emails readable?

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil @ending from dcn@d@vi@@c@@u@
Wed May 30 22:55:47 CEST 2018

Change your aesthetic sensibility. This is not a flippant answer... R code is plain text, and the setup of these mailing lists is such that plain text is strongly preferred as a medium for communication. This creates an incentive to use R as much as possible in expressing yourself.

Some people find this transition unacceptable and they use web forums like Stackexchange instead... but you may find a different subset of experts there so this might or might not suit you.