[R-sig-ME] ordinal mixed model - which one to use?

Diana Michl dmichl @ending from uni-pot@d@m@de
Wed May 30 17:29:50 CEST 2018

Dear List, dear Thierry,

thank you for pointing out my formatting got screwed up and still
fighting your way through! I'm resending my email below. Complete
separation: Well, not quite, but I do have few cases with few cells:

Conceptually, this is wanted and makes perfect sense. If this is the
reason, I'm not sure what to do. It still seems strange to me that
because one's cases are pretty straight forward and results are, too,
this should make modelling so difficult or impossible... Thank you and
kind regards