[R-sig-ME] Fwd: syntax equation of random intercepts and slopes model

Juan Pablo Edwards Molina edw@rd@molin@ @ending from gm@il@com
Fri May 18 15:42:06 CEST 2018

Excellent!

Is it the case of your example tutorial in
http://www.metafor-project.org/doku.php/tips:two_stage_analysis#mixed-effects_model_approach
?

Thanks Wolfgang!

Juan Edwards