[R-sig-ME] Fwd: syntax equation of random intercepts and slopes model

Ben Bolker bbolker @ending from gm@il@com
Thu May 17 21:57:06 CEST 2018

That looks about right.  You didn't specify the variance of e_ij in
your description, and you didn't say explicitly that the u_ and e_
values are Normally distributed ...