[R-sig-ME] Optimize multiple confounded parameters using optim()

Jeff Newmiller jdnewmil @ending from dcn@d@vi@@c@@u@
Thu May 17 18:12:15 CEST 2018

I am not sure I follow your explanation of the problem domain, but the equations look like the kind of thing that linear programming was designed to solve. There are a few options for that among the contributed packages (look in the Optimization Task View on CRAN).