[R-sig-ME] Mixed linear model with nested and interaction term

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Fri May 4 20:39:43 CEST 2018

  This seems like a reasonable model specification.  Can you show us
the results you're getting from R and SAS, and your SAS syntax (some
people here understand that language), so that we can see what looks
different?  (It would help if you also wrote a few sentences about
what you see as the important differences between the results.)