[R-sig-ME] thoughts on variable importance

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Mon Mar 26 15:42:05 CEST 2018

Dear David,

You are still very vague on the design. Which makes it much harder to
answer your question. Can you please give us a more focused question? And
provide some dummy data and a model?

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Statisticus / Statistician

Vlaamse Overheid / Government of Flanders
INSTITUUT VOOR NATUUR- EN BOSONDERZOEK / RESEARCH INSTITUTE FOR NATURE AND
FOREST
Team Biometrie & Kwaliteitszorg / Team Biometrics & Quality Assurance
thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Havenlaan 88 bus 73, 1000 Brussel
www.inbo.be

~ John Tukey