[R-sig-ME] [FORGED] Re: Question about gls --- whoops!!!

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Sun Mar 25 00:49:47 CET 2018

On 24/03/18 19:58, Berwin A Turlach wrote:

<SNIP>

Berwin, old boy.  I don't have the time, patience or energy to respond
to your (IMHO) totally misplaced comments.  I would just like to point
out that although I cheerfully admit to being far from the sharpest tool
in the shed, this issue arose in response to an enquiry from Louise Ryan
who *is* one of the sharpest tools in the shed.  If *she* couldn't
figure out how to accomplish the task (which ought to be bog-simple) of
extracting an AR(1) coefficient from a model, then the code suffers from
extreme obfuscation.

cheers,

Rolf

--