[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm for Estimated Breeding Values

Ambreen Hamadani escritor005 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 3 17:18:08 CET 2018

Dear Dr. Hadfield,

I am writing in connection with the MCMCglmm package and the estimation of
Breeding Values. While I have successfully estimated heritability using
your package, I am not sure as to how to estimate breeding values. I
couldn't find much help in this regard.

I would be really grateful if you would be so kind as to help me in
understanding how to estimate the breeding values using your package.
Any document/ note regarding this would be a great help.

Thanking you in anticipation

Best regards,
Dr. Hamadani