[R-sig-ME] post-hoc tests of lmerTest models using lsmeans

Chuck Cleland clelandcm at gmail.com
Thu Nov 30 10:17:29 CET 2017

Try detaching the lmerTest package before using lsmeans.

This is what worked for me on a similar problem:

detach(package:lmerTest)

my_lsm <- lsmeans(Dp.reduced.fm, ~ Emotion|Go_NoGo)

pairs(my_lsm)

That gives pairwise comparisons of emotions at each level of Go_NoGo, with
the Tukey p value adjustment.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chuck