[R-sig-ME] ggplot of Hurdle model

andreu blanco andreu.blanco at gmail.com
Thu Nov 2 15:41:01 CET 2017

Thank you Mollie, I understand what you mean but this is the reference I
have and that's why I am referring to it. Of course I understand every data
will need its own graph and that why I am asking for help. I will check the
info you sent and try to figure out if it is useful for my data.

Yes, I am trying to fil the model predictions, I used a glmer for the
Hurdle model and it perform smoothly. However I want to understand how to
graph the predicted values of the model to get a fancy figure for my paper.
Unfortunately I am quite new to R and doing betiful graphs I think is quite
difficult, at least as far as I tried. I hope to get some help on how to do
a good graph for my predicted values.