[R-sig-ME] Extracting standardized residuals from a gamma(log) glmmTMB

Mollie Brooks mollieebrooks at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 17:33:48 CEST 2017

Hi Aoibheann,

That seems to be a bug in glmmTMB since the Gamma family does include a
variance function.

I think we need to change this line of code https://github.com/
glmmTMB/glmmTMB/blob/f9388401f2173b774b16d63d31fff9
a1dbc3c48f/glmmTMB/R/methods.R#L483

Can you add an issue on GitHub (https://github.com/glmmTMB/glmmTMB/issues)?
If not, I could do it.

cheers,