[R-sig-ME] [FORGED] Re: Main effects for zero inflation poisson regression

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Mon Sep 25 09:29:49 CEST 2017

On 25/09/17 12:28, Ben Bolker wrote:
> I think it would be worth posting this as an issue on the glmmTMB
> issues list here: https://github.com/glmmtmb/glmmTMB/issues .  (You
> might be able to attach a CSV file there: you can't send CSV
> attachments to this mailing list.)

<SNIP>

It is my understanding that you *can* send csv attachments to this list;
you just can't *call* them that.  I.e. if you want to attach a csv file
"clyde.csv" to a post to this list just rename it "clyde.txt" and attach
that.  It will go through since it actually *is* a plain text file and
these are acceptable.  Of course alert your readers to what you have done.

If I am wrong about this, please enlighten me.

cheers,

Rolf Turner

--
Technical Editor ANZJS