[R-sig-ME] nAGQ = 0

Phillip Alday phillip.alday at mpi.nl
Thu Sep 7 21:41:51 CEST 2017

As mentioned previously, the formula syntax for this one is a bit
confusing. The left-hand side was easy enough to figure out from the
brms docs, but the division operator on the RHS was a trick I had never
used before -- it took me looking at the output from the
glmer(...,nAGQ=0) model to get that it's equivalent to

~ 0 + Trt + Trt:x + (x | Rep)

Phillip