[R-sig-ME] Meta-regression of left-censored data with the blme package

Jane Pouzou jpouzou at epixanalytics.com
Mon Aug 21 21:01:10 CEST 2017

Hello Mixed Modelers,

I'm using the blmer function within the blme package with a residual point prior of 1 to perform a random effects meta-analysis.  The dependent variable is left-censored (due to a limit of detection),  and at the moment I'm interpolating the log-transformed outcome using a linear regression before fitting the meta-regression separately.  I'm looking for a way to fit a censored regression rather than separating the two steps, while still using the blmer function.  Has anyone had any experience with blmer and censored data?

Thank you,

Jane Pouzou