[R-sig-ME] double repeated measures

Dexter Locke dexter.locke at gmail.com
Thu Aug 10 15:06:00 CEST 2017

Hi,

While this doesn't address the question about repeated measures, consider
looking at

O’Hara, R. B., Kotze, D. J., O ’Hara, R. B., & Kotze, D. J. (2010). Do not
log-transform count data. Methods in Ecology and Evolution, 1(2), 118–122.
https://doi.org/10.1111/j.2041-210X.2010.00021.x

for the left-hand side of the model.

- Dexter