[R-sig-ME] [FORGED] cloglog models (Rolf's question from a few days ago)

Rolf Turner r.turner at auckland.ac.nz
Fri Jul 21 07:09:21 CEST 2017

On 21/07/17 14:53, Ben Bolker wrote:

>    I got a little carried away.
>
>   cloglog examples here with various glmer settings, glmmTMB,
> MixedModels.jl (thanks to Doug Bates for troubleshooting) ...
>
>   http://bbolker.github.io/mixedmodels-misc/notes/cloglogsim.html
>
>   https://github.com/bbolker/mixedmodels-misc/blob/master/notes/cloglogsim.rmd

Dear Ben,

Holy Ramoles!!!  Did you *ever* get carried away!  There's a lot there
for me to digest; probably deeper than I am *able* to digest, but I'll try.

Thanks hugely for the time and effort that you've put into this.  I hope
that it was rewarding from your pov.

I will very likely be coming back to you/this list with more questions,
once I've thought things over for a while.

Thanks again.

cheers,

Rolf

--