[R-sig-ME] Predict and plot lines estimated from MCMCglmm?

Malcolm Fairbrother M.Fairbrother at bristol.ac.uk
Wed Jun 7 11:54:14 CEST 2017

Hi Jesse,

This is an application in a completely unrelated substantive domain of
research, but you can find code to plot (ggplot) the results of MCMCglmm
fits in the Supplementary Material here:
https://www.sociologicalscience.com/articles-v3-17-359/

Maybe that will help you out.

Best wishes,
Malcolm

Dr Malcolm Fairbrother
Reader in Global Policy and Politics
School of Geographical Sciences  •  Cabot Institute  •  Centre for
Multilevel Modelling
University of Bristol

*As of later in 2017:*
Professor of Sociology