[R-sig-ME] Multilevel logistic regression guessing parameter

Dominik Ćepulić dcepulic at gmail.com
Fri May 12 13:19:51 CEST 2017

Dear Conor and Jonathan, thanks for your replies!

Maybe I am wrong but I believe that there is a difference when applying
logistic regression  when you ask an open question, without any answers
given, and the answer may be right or wrong (so dependent variable is
dichotomous) and
when you ask a question but offer two answers among which one of them is
correct. That has to be taken into account somehow when doing logistic
regression, according to my viewpoint.

Am I missing something?