[R-sig-ME] Fwd: Re: R-core post from jw1085 at wildcats.unh.edu requires approval

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Wed May 10 20:30:23 CEST 2017

It doesn't look like r-sig-mixed-models was in the Cc: , please keep that in ...

   The list doesn't take attachments, so if you want to include data
either (if it's short) use dput() and cut-and-paste the text, or (if
it's long) post it somewhere.

  In any case, cutting-and-pasting the results of sessionInfo() will
be extremely useful in helping us get farther.  It would also help if
you responded to the question about whether lme4 is a feasible
alternative ...