[R-sig-ME] mixed model?

Evan Palmer-Young ecp52 at cornell.edu
Tue May 2 21:03:06 CEST 2017

There is a thorough but readable discussion of the fixed-or-random
consideration at the glmm wiki.
http://glmm.wikidot.com/faq, administrated by Prof. Bolker.
See the heading:
Should I treat factor xxx as fixed or random?
You'll also find plenty of useful tips for model coding and
troubleshooting, consideration of p-values, and a separate page for package
comparison.
http://glmm.wikidot.com/pkg-comparison

epalmery at cns.umass.edu
ecp52 at cornell.edu