[R-sig-ME] Modeling attacks and victories

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Thu Apr 20 09:34:16 CEST 2017

Dear Paul,

I'd focus on two different points first:
a) what does the student wants to model: the probability of success? the
number of events? the number of successful events? something else?
b) what are the statistical skills of the student. That will determine the
appropriate level of statistical machismo.

Best regards,

Thierry

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest