[R-sig-ME] Modelling proportion data in lme4

guillaume chaumet guillaumechaumet at gmail.com
Thu Apr 6 18:17:01 CEST 2017

You could to try to investigate beta distribution but if you have 0s
or 1s, STAN implementation do not handle 0 or 1. Perhaps, zero
inflated or zero-one inflated beta distribution in STAN could provide
you some help.
"brms" package https://github.com/paul-buerkner/brms have implemented
zero-inflated beta distribution and Paul Buerkner have planned to
implement zero-one inflated beta distribution.

Cheers

Guillaume