[R-sig-ME] How to Model U-Shaped Distribution in LME4

Poe, John jdpo223 at g.uky.edu
Fri Mar 17 04:36:57 CET 2017

Given that you've only got 8 response options and the data are multimodal
it's arguable that you're best off going with a discrete choice model like
multinomial or mixed logit. You can collapse adherence, partial adherence,
and no adherence into three or four categories and then model them that
way.