[R-sig-ME] Help

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Tue Mar 7 15:41:40 CET 2017

Dear Rose,

Let's clear two misunderstandings on your side. 1) This the
r-sig-mixed-models mailing list, not prof. Bolker's private address. 2) The
goal of this mailing list is to help each other. Most people are more
likely to respond when they only need to confirm or correct your code. They
are unwilling to do all the work for you. So some minimal effort on your
side (attempt to code + dataset with design) is highly recommended. Have a
look at https://stat.ethz.ch/pipermail/r-sig-mixed-models/2017q1/025478.html

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest