[R-sig-ME] Need an advise on bias and MSE estimation

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 00:32:02 CET 2017

  This question isn't really appropriate for this list, for a couple of
reasons: (1) it isn't about *mixed* models (which assume a continuous,
typically, Normal, mixture distribution rather than a discrete mixture
distribution); (2) it's pretty loosely related to R.  While someone
*might* help you here out of the goodness of their heart, I'd say that
the best places to get help would be (1) if you're a student, from your
professor or a senior student/colleague at your institution; (2)
http://stats.stackexchange.com .  If you ask in the latter place, it
would be good to reproduce the equations you're asking about in LaTeX
format within your question itself, to save people the trouble of
looking them up in the linked papers.

  good luck,
   Ben Bolker