[R-sig-ME] a question of conducting contrast in lme4 (not pairwise contrast)

Price, Emily ep311508 at ohio.edu
Fri Sep 2 21:15:57 CEST 2016

Hi Dr. Bolker,

I am also working on a project with contrast codes.

In my project I would like to investigate all the pairwise comparisons between a categorical variable with four levels.  In the second handout (http://ms.mcmaster.ca/~bolker/classes/s4c03/notes/week2B.pdf)  you mention discussing all pairwise comparisons later.  Would you be willing to share the link for the handout with the pairwise comparisons?

Thank you!

Emily

STAT 4/6C03: notes, week 2, part 2 - McMaster University<http://ms.mcmaster.ca/~bolker/classes/s4c03/notes/week2B.pdf>
ms.mcmaster.ca
stat 4/6c03: notes, week 2, part 2 2 sensible not always completely compatible, ways, across add-on packages •The bar (|) is used as a grouping variable in various ...

Emily A. Price, PhD

Educational Research and Evaluation
Patton College of Education
Ohio University