[R-sig-ME] Unable to standardize glmmADMB global model

Aoibheann Gaughran gaughra at tcd.ie
Mon Aug 15 16:37:23 CEST 2016

Thanks Ben, I ran the code and got the following error and warnings:-

Error in glmmadmb(formula = field_count ~ habitat + season_wt + c.sex +  :
  rank of X = 16 < ncol(X) = 24In addition: Warning messages:1: In
log(z.PropAvlHab) : NaNs produced2: In glmmadmb(formula = field_count
~ habitat + season_wt + c.sex +  :
  NAs removed in constructing fixed-effect model frame: you should
probably remove them manually, e.g. with na.omit()

The original PropAvlHab summary is as follows:-

> summary(dframe1$PropAvlHab)     Min.   1st Qu.    Median      Mean   3rd Qu.      Max.
0.0000123 0.1123000 0.4041000 0.4078000 0.6818000 1.0000000

Aoibheann