[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm function

Ben Bolker bbolker at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 20:48:15 CEST 2016

  Just a quick reminder: while I (a) answer a lot of the posts here and
(b) spend a lot of time encouraging people to post here rather than
e-mailing me privately, this is *not* my e-mail: "Dear list" or "Dear
kind and generous mixed model gurus" (or something like that) would be a
better salutation ...

  have you looked at the section on multinomial models (p. 95) in
vignette("CourseNotes",package="MCMCglmm") yet ... ?

  good luck,
   Ben Bolker