[R-sig-ME] Complex model yields similar results to simpler model, but also warnings: can I ignore them?

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Thu Mar 31 16:53:10 CEST 2016

Dear Jackie,

I presume that the heteroscedasticy along age_bin is somewhat smooth. In
such case you use a less parametrised model the variance. Like e.g.
varExp(form = ~age_bin|cross). ?varClasses gives an overview of available
classes. Note that you can combine classes with varComb().

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest
Kliniekstraat 25