[R-sig-ME] MCMCglmm error-in-variables (total least squares) model?

Malcolm Fairbrother M.Fairbrother at bristol.ac.uk
Sat Jan 2 23:47:08 CET 2016

Dear Alberto (I believe),
To my knowledge, this is not possible in MCMCglmm (though Jarrod Hadfield,
the package author, may weigh in with another response).
A collaborator and I have been working on a paper that shows how to fit
such models in JAGS (and perhaps Stan), though thus far we've only been
able to fit such models correcting for measurement error in the predictors
at the lowest level. Multiple such predictors (including with different
measurement error variances) are no problem.
That paper, however, is probably still some months away from being finished
and presentable. In the meantime, I don't know of any good options for you.
If other subscribers to this list have any ideas, I'll be quite interested
too!
- Malcolm