[R-sig-ME] conditional logistic & weight

Karl Ove Hufthammer karl at huftis.org
Tue Dec 15 18:40:16 CET 2015

Den 15. des. 2015 17:27, knouri via R-sig-mixed-models skreiv:
> The R function "clogit" is for such purposes but as you might know it disregards weight option.
> I tried function "mclogit" which seems that it considers the weight option:

Is this just a toy data set, and your real data set is *much* larger? If
not, you could easily expand the data set to a complete data set, for
example using

   mydat_expanded = mydat[rep(1:nrow(mydat), times=mydat$wt),]

and just fit the model on this data set, using clogit(). This will work
fine even for moderately large data sets.

--
Karl Ove Hufthammer