[R-sig-ME] treating measurement occasions as a numerical or as a factor predictor

K Imran M drki.musa at gmail.com
Sun Dec 13 14:35:08 CET 2015

Dear Ben,

Your answer has given me a new perspective at looking at my data
analysis again. At least I am happy that I have treated the
measurement occasions as categorical. This is a small longitudinal
data on patients after acute stroke attacks. We would like to have
more measurement occasions (waves) but were limited by our resources.

Many thanks

Regards,

Kamarul

--
Dr. Kamarul Imran Musa (MD MCommunityMed)
Associate Professor (Epidemiology and Biostatistics) &

ResearcherID: http://www.researcherid.com/rid/N-3198-2015
Google-scholar: 'Kamarul Imran Musa'  at https://goo.gl/D3o3y6
ORCID ID: orcid.org/0000-0002-3708-0628
ScopusID: 18634847200