[R-sig-ME] GLM: Difference between treatment groups for each colony (Tukey posthoc test)

Sophie Waegebaert sophie.waegebaert at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:12:37 CET 2015

Hi Paul,

Thank you very much for the hint!

The treatment:colony term is not significant, so I will not include it in
the model.

However, I get the same results for the Tukey posthoc test as I had before.
I am able to say that the DWV treatment significantly reduces the life
expectancy, but I do not know the difference between the colonies. With the
results of the Tukey test I want to make a figure (see attachment), but I
do not know how to do it. The asterisks are based on Tukey posthoc test.

Do you know a way to do this in R?

Thanks a lot!

Cheers,
Sophie