[R-sig-ME] glmmADMB

Veronique Dermauw vdermauw at itg.be
Wed Nov 11 12:17:55 CET 2015

Dear,

Recently I have been working on a dataset which seems to require a generalized linear mixed model with a negative binomial distribution.
I came across the glmmADMB package which seems ideal.
However, I am a bit stuck here (see codes and error message below).
The dataset I am working on, involves count variables (GIS) from animals from different villages who were allocated a treatment (Treatment) and were sampled at various Time point (hence Time and Time*Treatment).
I was wondering if you could assist me with this command?

Many thanks for your response,
Best regards,
Veronique Dermauw.

mod1b<-glmmadmb(GIS~Treatment+Time+Time*Treatment+(1|Animal)+(1|Village),family="nbinom",data=camb)
summary(mod1b)
Error in II[, ii] = II[, ii] + REmat$codes[[i]] :
  number of items to replace is not a multiple of replacement length
In addition: Warning messages:
1: In glmmadmb(GIS ~ Treatment + Time + Time * Treatment + (1 | Animal) +  :
  NAs removed in constructing fixed-effect model frame: you should probably remove them manually, e.g. with na.omit()
2: In II[, ii] + REmat$codes[[i]] :
  longer object length is not a multiple of shorter object length

Veronique Dermauw
PhD, MSc Veterinary Medicine
Institute of Tropical Medicine
Nationalestraat 155