[R-sig-ME] Hierarchical structure for preservation of observations

Jacob Bukoski jbukoski1 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 19:51:35 CEST 2015

Dear Thierry,

Thank you kindly for your advice. You were right in that the model is too
complex for the dataset. I began examining the intervals of the
coefficients and was getting "Non-positive definitive approximate
variance-covariance" errors. Hopefully I'll have more data that becomes
available in the future, but in the meantime will try to simplify the model.

Best wishes,
Jacob