[R-sig-ME] Factor response and explanatory variables

Iker Vaquero Alba karraspito at yahoo.es
Fri Sep 18 13:14:43 CEST 2015

   Thank you very much. I have actually made quite a lot of progress with MCMCglmm, I just need to find some proper priors, "only" that...
   I'll post here again when I have much more accurate and focused questions.

   Thank you very much again!   Iker

   Iker Vaquero-Alba
   Visiting Postdoctoral Research Associate
   Laboratory of Evolutionary Ecology of Adaptations
   Joseph Banks Laboratories
   School of Life Sciences
   University of Lincoln   Brayford Campus, Lincoln
   LN6 7DL
   United Kingdom

   https://eric.exeter.ac.uk/repository/handle/10036/3381