[R-sig-ME] Testing a trend across possibly non-independent estimates

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Fri Sep 11 11:02:43 CEST 2015

Dear Steven,

I assume that each individual remains in the same cohort. Then a random
slope of cohort is pointless.

Are cohort age groups?

I'd first try to write down the equation of the model you have in mind. I
have the feeling that you're stuck at that point. Consulting a local
statistician might be a good idea.

Best regards,

ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Forest