[R-sig-ME] glm question

Thierry Onkelinx thierry.onkelinx at inbo.be
Wed Aug 19 16:54:16 CEST 2015

Dear Joaquin,

Your attachments got stripped. It's better to put them somewhere on
line an add a link in your message.

If your problem concerns a glm() then r-help would be a better mailing
list. If it is about glmer() then this mailing list is fine.

Best regards,
ir. Thierry Onkelinx
Instituut voor natuur- en bosonderzoek / Research Institute for Nature
and Forest
Kliniekstraat 25
1070 Anderlecht
Belgium

To call in the statistician after the experiment is done may be no
more than asking him to perform a post-mortem examination: he may be
able to say what the experiment died of. ~ Sir Ronald Aylmer Fisher
The combination of some data and an aching desire for an answer does
not ensure that a reasonable answer can be extracted from a given body
of data. ~ John Tukey