[R-sig-ME] Mixed model for count data with overdispersion

Mehdi Abedi abedimail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 10:56:56 CEST 2015

Thanks Manabu,
It is a bit complicated for me but If i have this data:
Parameter: Totalseedling
fixed effect: Heatsmoke, cold
random effect: plot

I should do something like this?!

Model1<- MCMCglmm(Totalseedling ~ Heatsmoke *Cold, random =
~Plots,family="poisson", data = growthdata)
 summary( Model1)
It looks i can not get anova() here for output as well?

I am not familiar with other details in the MCMCglmm:

library( MCMCglmm)
Model1<- MCMCglmm(Totalseedling ~ Heatsmoke *Cold, random = ~Plot,
+ family = "poisson", data = growthdata, prior = prior,
+ verbose = FALSE, pr = TRUE)

Warm regards,
Mehdi

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 12:48 PM, Manabu Sakamoto <manabu.sakamoto at gmail.com