[R-sig-ME] Mixed model for count data with overdispersion

Mehdi Abedi abedimail at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:54:32 CEST 2015

Dear all,

I had quick search but it looks there is no simple way in lme4 or  nlme In
the case of overdispersion for count data,. How we can run mixed model for
count data with family of quasipoisson or maybe NB?

I my working on seeding emergence with 2 fixed factor (n=10) and i would
like to have my plot as replicate(n=5) as a random.

Warm regards,
Mehdi

--

*Mehdi Abedi Department of Range Management*

*Faculty of Natural Resources & Marine Sciences *

*Tarbiat Modares University (TMU) *

*46417-76489, Noor*

*Mazandaran, IRAN *

*mehdi.abedi at modares.ac.ir <Mehdi.abedi at modares.ac.ir>*