[R-sig-ME] Fwd: glme output

Daniel Frese daf3366 at vet.k-state.edu
Mon Jun 8 17:23:43 CEST 2015

Begin forwarded message:

From: Ben Bolker <bbolker at gmail.com<mailto:bbolker at gmail.com>>
Subject: Re: glme output
Date: June 7, 2015 at 8:29:12 PM CDT
To: Daniel Frese <daf3366 at vet.k-state.edu<mailto:daf3366 at vet.k-state.edu>>

Could you please send this to r-sig-mixed-models at r-project.org<mailto:r-sig-mixed-models at r-project.org>?

 thanks
  Ben Bolker

On Sun, Jun 7, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Daniel Frese <daf3366 at vet.k-state.edu<mailto:daf3366 at vet.k-state.edu>> wrote:
Dr. Bolker,

I am in the process of learning R, and converting over from SAS.

I have the following model and I am having a difficult time finding code
that will get me the lumens output of the model.  What I am looking for is
an equivalent command to the SAS code of  LSMEANS within the PROC GLIMMIX.

Model is the following

fm14bf<-glmer(I(Steps+1)~Treatment*BFStrata*treathour  + time hour +
(1|Block) + (0+treatdate|Steer), family=poisson,data=datahourly)

summary(fm14bf,ddf="Kenward-Roger")
qqnorm(resid(fm14bf),main="QQ Model 14")
plot(fm14bf,main="Residual Model 14")
hist(residuals(fm14bf))

How would I go about getting LSMEANS and differences output from R

Thanks

Dan

Daniel Frese DVM
Graduate Teaching Assistant